Hurricane! Interview Form (Reporter)
This form is part of the Event-Based Science Program. For more information on hurricanes click here.
Directions: Put your answers to an interview with a fictitious hurricane survivor from your city in the spaces below.
1. What is your name? ______________________________________
2. Where do you live? (city, street, proximity to water)
3. When did the hurricane hit your city?
4. Did your family have to leave the area?
5. How did you prepare for the storm?
-What did you do to the house?
-What room did you go to? _______________________________
-Did you turn off the electricity? _____________
6. What did your family do while waiting out the storm?
7. Describe any damage done to your home or car.
8. What type of clean up did you have to do afterwards?
9. Describe any major damage done in your neighborhood.
10. Other interesting information: